Soil Conditioner Attachment
82″ Soil Conditioner Attachment
- Separate rocks and debris
- Grade, level, fill, pulverize clumps of dirt
- Tear out old sod
- Can be angled up to 25 degrees left or right
- Forward and reverse raking actions
Prepare the land and lay a good foundation with the soil conditioner attachment. The rotating drum is equipped with carbide-tipped teeth, which rip through clumps and penetrate the soil.
To level and grade a surface, lock the drum for a box blade effect. Or place the drum in the float position to prepare the soil while following the contours of the terrain. The soil conditioner is a versatile, cost-effective attachment no landscaping crew should be without. Pulverize the soil while leveling and filling in fewer passes with the soil conditioner attachment.
4 Hr: Request Quote
1 Dy: Request Quote
1 Wk: Request Quote
1 Mo: Request Quote
- Carbide-Tipped Teeth: Easily rip through hardpan and pulverize clumps for maximum ground penetration. Individual teeth are replaceable for easy attachment maintenance.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motor: Eliminates the need for sprockets and chains, resulting in a more durable product that requires minimal maintenance. Discover the advantages in the quality & design comparison video.
- Drum Positioning: Lock the drum for a box blade effect, or allow the drum to float for preparing soil without altering land features. Learn more about this feature in the performance challenge video.
- Foam-Filled Tires: Featured on the 72- and 84-in. hydraulic and high-flow models, foam-filled tires provide better uptime protection by eliminating flat tires on the jobsite.
- Integrated controls: Control the angle and depth from integrated controls inside the cab. Compare the controls of other brands by watching the performance challenge video.
- Front Bolster: Designed with a wide stance, the front bolster provides enough room between the wheels and drum to let material in front of the drum, delivering better grade control. Flip the bolster up to create extra room for storage or when transporting. Compare the design of other brands in the performance challenge video.
- Oscillating Bolster: Keeps the drum parallel to the ground and minimizes elevation changes from bumps and potholes. Watch the performance challenge video to see it in action.
- Increased Drum Torque: High-flow models feature increased drum torque for moving more dirt and grading more efficiently. Increased drum torque is especially beneficial when operating in rich soils.
- Removable End Plates: Used to achieve a box blade effect. When removable end plates are attached, soil in front of the drum is carried along and can be used to fill in low spots for an even finish. Without, material is pushed to the side and can later be picked up with a bucket.
- Rubber Flap: Keeps large material from going over the drum and allows finer material through.
Soil Conditioner (Hydraulic) - 82"
- Operating Weight – 1,268 lbs
Length – 67.9 in
- Width – 98.2in
- Height – 29.7in
- Width (Fully Angled) – 76 in
- Number of Teeth – 141
- Depth of Angle – 25 degrees Left or Right
- Flow Range Min – 18 gal/min
- Flow Range Max – 37 gal/min
- Level ground
- Clear debris
- Till soil
- Tear out sod
- Smooth ruts
- Move material
- Grade topsoil
- Cut swales
- Prepare ground for seeding and sodding