Landscape Rake Attachment
Landscape Rake Attachment 6B (Rock Hound)
- Remove debris, prepare seedbeds and level soil before laying turf
- Smooth soil
- Collect surface debris for site clean-up
- Prepare lawns for spreading topsoil
Give any worksite the perfect finish with the landscape rake attachment.
Rake and collect surface debris while smoothing and leveling the soil. It picks up 3/4-in. and larger rocks as well as most 1/2-in. rocks. When full, dump the debris collected by the landscape rake for a completely clean finish.
4 Hr: Request Quote
1 Dy: Request Quote
1 Wk: Request Quote
1 Mo: Request Quote
- Hard Teeth: For maximum uptime protection, the teeth are hardened to withstand more wear and tear when working in the soil, increasing the life of the attachment.
- Rake Bars: Deliver better leveling because of longer ground contact. Individually replaceable.
- Side Skis: Provide adjustable depth control, leaving only a slight, knife-edge mark in the finished surface.
- Top Cover: When materials have been collected, the top cover opens for easy dumping which leaves behind a cleaner finish.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the landscape rake from the loader. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
Landscape Rake 6B
- Operating Weight – 1,237 lbs
Length – 63.3 in
- Width – 78.6 in
- Height – 40.4 in
- Working Width – 72 in
- Bucket Capacity– 14.3 cubic feet
- Number of Teeth (Total) – 456
- Number of Tooth Bars – 12
How It Works
Rake bars connected to a chain are driven by a hydraulic motor. The bars rake debris into the bucket while preparing soil for sod or seed. The operator can use the attachment’s adjustable side skis to control the depth. A hydraulic cylinder opens the top cover for easy dumping, and allows the bucket and cutting edge to push and scrape debris.