Grader 96″ Attachment
Level Grading Attachment
- Six-way or 8-way, hydraulically controlled moldboard
- Switches built into the power unit’s steering levers
- 84, 96 and 108 in. moldboard
- Automatic control options include laser guidance or sonic tracer and cross slope system
- Flotation tires
- Reversible cutting edge
Grade surfaces with precision and control while maximizing productivity with the grader attachment.
The Bobcat® grader attachment excels at high-performance grading. Even delicate tasks can be completed with powerful precision. The grader attachment has a blade that moves six or eight different ways to grade any surface. And the bolster oscillates to minimize the effect of uneven ground, delivering consistent grading performance in a variety of environments.
Achieve a consistent grade with ease and turn your Bobcat loader into a high-performance grading machine with the grader attachment.
4 Hr: Request Quote
1 Dy: Request Quote
1 Wk: Request Quote
1 Mo: Request Quote
- Dirt Shield: Mounted over the moldboard on larger models, the dirt shield keeps pushed materials moving forward.
- Flotation Tires: Provide excellent flotation to keep the grader moving smoothly over the work area.
- Side Shift: Manual side shifts on smaller models move the blade up to 12 in. to the left or right. The hydraulic side shift on larger models provides up to 13 in. to the left or right, making it easier to grade next to buildings, poles, and other obstacles.
- Oscillating Bolster: Oscillates to the left or right to minimize the effect of uneven ground.
- Proportional Hydraulic Valve: Offers three speeds at which the moldboard is raised or lowered, meaning operation can be more closely matched to the speed of the loader. The longer the operator presses the button that controls the valve, the faster the moldboard moves. Also provides finer control with automatic grading solutions.
- Bolt-on Reversible Cutting Edge: When the edge wears out it can be flipped over to provide a fresh cutting edge.
- Bolt-on End Wing Kit: Helps to carry more material when fine grading or spreading materials such as sand or gravel. Turns the grader into a box blade, eliminating the need for an additional attachment. Option for larger graders.
- Automatic Control Systems: Increase accuracy and productivity. Automatically moves the blade up or down to keep the base material exactly on-grade. Grader is 3D laser-ready. Laser control and sonic/cross slope systems are available.
Grader - 96"
- Operating Weight – 2788 lbs
Length – 104 in
- Width – 96 in
- Height – 59.9 in
- Cylinders – 5
- Blade Height– 17 in
- Blade Base – 48 in
- Cutting Edge (Reversible) Length – 6 in
- Cutting Edge (Reversible) Width – 0.6 in
How It Works
Hydraulic cylinders independently adjust each side of the moldboard, angle the moldboard and, on larger models, side shift the moldboard. Tires on the bolster provide excellent flotation to keep the grader moving smoothly over the work area.
Smoother operation and quicker reaction of the grader can be gained when paired with the laser control system. With the laser system, the farther the blade is from grade, the more quickly it will move to grade.
For your most complex design projects, consider the 3D ready system. Using GPS technology or UTS, the system has the ability to accurately and efficiently complete complex designs with accuracy of 3-5 millimeters.
- Asphalt, curbs, gutters and concrete
- Trail and path construction