Bobcat MT55 Mini Track Loader
The Bobcat® MT55 mini track loader tackles big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, treads lightly over soft ground and provides endless work-saving opportunities.
The MT55 can complete a long list of jobs. Use it for trenching, digging, carrying materials, demolition, site preparation, snow removal, utility installation, sweeping, stump grinding and more. Equip the MT55 with either the Common Industry Interface (CII) or the exclusive Bob-Tach® mounting system. The Common Industry Interface design allows you to pair the MT55 with many attachments you may already own and use, while the Bob-Tach mounting system delivers rapid attachment changes and superior attachment fitment.
Walk behind the MT55 or choose the optional ride-on platform that attaches quickly and easily. Used by itself or as a complement to bigger loaders, the MT55 excels as a work-saver.
- There are no features available
- Emissions Tier (EPA) Tier 4
- Rated Operating Capacity (ISO) 550 lb
- Operating Weight 2,610 lb
- Travel Speed - Reverse 1.4 mph
- Ground Pressure (Rubber) 4.9 psi
- System Relief @ Quick Couplers 2,900 psi
- Height to Bucket Hinge Pin 71.2 in
- Reach @ Maximum Height 18.2 in
- Length of track on ground 34 in
Height to Bucket Hinge Pin
Length of track on ground